The Simple Warm Introduction Approach is Client Centric Marketing’s simple and effective approach that transforms best clients into productive centers of influence. It has always been the obvious path to quickly, efficiently, and sustainably grow your business… but it has never been a reality, until now.
The best thing SWIA can be learned and integrated into your practice within 30 days or less, and produces measurable, positive results immediately.
It comfortably builds on an Advisor’s “best client” relationships and quickly provides warm, personally endorsed introductions to and appointments with the quality friends and colleagues of their best clients.
Because SWIA’s approach seamlessly integrates with your financial practice, you market as you work. So you can learn and test SWIA while conducting your daily business activities.
What Happens When You Adopt CCM and the Simple Warm Introduction Approach?
What can you expect from this excellent, new, quality client development strategy for Financial Advisors?
- Your new high-quality warm introductions and new first appointments will increase significantly.
- You will create quality client advocates who are productive centers of influence.
- Your productivity and revenue will substantially increase on an ongoing basis.
- You will be differentiated from the competition.
- You will market while you work.
- You will do more of the work you love with the people you love to work with: quality clients and their quality friends and colleagues.
- You will have less stress and more success!
The CCM program and the Simple Warm Introduction Approach is structured with a complimentary coaching component, specifically to provide proof-of-concept.
To learn more about Client Centric Marketing and SWIA, book your 30-minute call with Matt Bellis today: