There is another way to go!
It’s a service based business model. And while it might sound like a dramatic departure from the way you conduct your business, for most Advisors, it’s not.
- Your practice is based on “giving freely” and creating “client advocates”.
- You build business from the inside out and financial education and financial advocacy is your focus.
- Consistent qualified warm activity is your goal and it is easily attainable.
- Your business is built on a foundation of service, permission, reciprocity, and implementation – not selling.
- You are in control of the business.
It’s an extremely effective business model that creates consistent warm qualified activity and grows business dramatically. And it’s far from the typical sales model where closing the sale is the objective and asking for a referral is often an uncomfortable afterthought.
The Bellis Method™ Client advocates and warm qualified activity from the inside, out!