Many Advisors “give freely” to clients and prospects. It’s a core principle.
However, they don’t effectively market that they “give freely”.
Financial Advisors who learn how to market “freely giving” into their practice don’t change what they do – they just talk about it and frame it differently.
It’s simple. But it’s not obvious.
It’s subtle. No facts and figures.
And it’s incredibly effective.
Their results are extraordinary:
- Their quality warm introductions and new quality first appointments increase dramatically
- They market while they work with their clients
- Their best clients talk to their friends and colleagues about them
- They no longer “need” to prospect
- They are much more productive and efficient as they work
- Their revenue increases
- They do more of the work they love with the people they love to work with – quality clients who are friends and colleagues of quality clients
- They run their business, it doesn’t run them
- They have more free time
- They have less stress
Practicing and marketing “giving freely” makes your clients feel good about themselves and about you. And when people feel good, they are open. They see you as a giver, not a taker, a differentiation puts you miles ahead of your competition.
Client Centric Marketing Build your business from the inside out