The 4 essential steps that create client advocates, consistent warm qualified activity and business growth.
Imagine having a business where many of your best clients warmly and personally introduce you to one or two of their qualified best friends or colleagues on a consistent and regular basis – the warmest introduction possible.
We call these best clients “client advocates”.
- Client Advocates are far more likely to introduce you to their friends and colleagues in order to help their friends and colleagues – if you are all about service.
- They are less inclined to make these introductions to help you increase your bottom line – if you are all about sales.
- They are more likely to truly listen to your story (not a sales pitch) if it is one about service, if the story is about who you are rather than what you do.
- If you have a great story, one of service, many of your clients will agree to become your client advocate. We know this.
This can be your business if you build around the following basic components:
1. Developing A Marketing Story
This is a story that subtly focuses on the client worldview and, as such, becomes the energizing influence that changes the dynamic of Advisor/client communication.
2. The Concept of Raising Capital.
Identifying the top 20% of a client base using nuanced ways of finding deeper opportunity within a client base.
3. Permission Based Marketing and Reciprocity.
Learning and practicing Permission Based Marketing, where nothing is ever done without prospect/client permission.
4. The Five Minute Open and One Hour Close.
Create permission-based relationships, where clients advocate and champion for you by making warm, qualified introductions. This is accomplished by having a telephone call and an in-person meeting with a client you would like to duplicate. In these meetings the Advisor shares their Marketing Story and asks permission to have a discussion about the client becoming an advocate.
The Bellis Method™ Creating client advocates and new qualified activity within 60 days