Would you transform your best clients into client advocates and move to a “new client advocate development” business:
If you could consistently complete 1-4 or more new, warm qualified 1st appointments every month?
If it was simple to learn and execute?
It’s a rhetorical question but think about it for just a minute.
With this focus, an experienced Advisor, one who has developed good relationships with the top 20-30% of their client book, can permanently improve the trajectory of their business quickly, in as little as 6 to 8 weeks.
There is another way to go!
It’s a service based business model. And while it might sound like a dramatic departure from the way you conduct your business, for most Advisors, it’s not.
- Your practice is based on “giving freely” and creating “client advocates”.
- You build business from the inside out and financial education and financial advocacy is your focus.
- Consistent qualified warm activity is your goal and it is easily attainable.
- Your business is built on a foundation of service, permission, reciprocity, and implementation – not selling.
- You are in control of the business.
It’s an extremely effective business model that creates consistent warm qualified activity and grows business dramatically. And it’s far from the typical sales model where closing the sale is the objective and asking for a referral is often an uncomfortable afterthought.
The Bellis Method™
Client advocates and warm qualified activity from the inside, out!
Marketing wizard Seth Godin says “Marketing is a contest for people’s attention. In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.” Continue reading “Financial Advisors Should Address “The Darth Vader Complex””