Have you thought about what your ideal strategy for new business development would need to look like? I’ve asked countless Advisors this question over the years.
Listening to the consistent themes Advisors shared, it was clear that an innovative, straightforward, common sense “approach” to new business development and business growth was needed.
Advisors said they wanted an approach that:
- Is simple, quickly learned and implemented.
- Integrates seamlessly into their practice and provides measurable results.
- Eliminates or reduces prospecting but somehow generates new high quality clients.
- Allows them to control the pace of their activity while reducing stress and increasing business enjoyment.
- Is easily budgeted and provides a very high ROI.
- Is a business differentiator.
Our Client Centric approach was developed as a response to these specific Advisor needs. It creates for an Advisor an ever growing group of Client Advocates… clients whose advocacy consistently generates new 1st appointments as they personally introduce and endorse their Advisor to their high value, high quality, best friends and colleagues.
Client Centric Marketing Innovative, simple and cost effective