5 Simple Steps That Will Bake In Consistent Quality Activity and Generate Awesome Growth – for All Financial Advisors
I’m not being smug but when a person is ready to approach their financial situation, how do they go about it? It’s easy. They do some research. They engage with an Advisor, discuss their needs, hopes and dreams, then look at the Advisor’s plan. If it doesn’t feel right, they start the process over again. It happens everyday.
The same simple steps apply to Financial Advisors:
- Ask yourself the same types of questions you ask your clients. However, these questions should be related to your business –
what would the business of your dreams look like?
wouldn’t it consistently develop new warm qualified activity and increase business growth?
wouldn’t it focus on your existing best clients, the ones you’d like to duplicate, who would consistently and warmly introduce you to their qualified friends and colleagues?
- Look for the specific marketing approach that can achieve these results. Be sure to look outside your everyday bubble, i.e., look beyond the usual suspects.
- Don’t settle for broad sweeping programs. Keep a laser focus on your most important issue: consistently duplicating your existing best clients.
- Remember to ask the question “Will I achieve positive results within 60 days. Results I can measure”? If you don’t get a clear, straightforward answer, keep looking. If you get the answer you’re looking for, give the approach a “test drive” for 60 days.
- If after 60 days you don’t achieve positive measurable results, repeat steps 1-4.
The Bellis Method™ Simple, Effective & Measurable