Valuable impressions generated from years of in-depth interviews with Advisors.
Many Advisors tell us:
- They are growth challenged. They have tried new marketing ideas to grow their business but wound up doing much of the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result.
- That sales/referral systems are not delivering. Though there are many systems, incarnations and approaches – consistently producing qualified prospects remains a huge challenge.
- That they don’t feel in control of their business and they end up relying on the markets, new business with existing clients and a few quality 1st appointments for growth.
- That they are skeptical of any new marketing ideas because up till now, none have worked or made much difference.
- That change feels a little risky. It’s not worth it.
We tell Advisors:
- To break away from what isn’t working no matter how comfortable it feels because if it isn’t working, it inhibits growth.
- To look to methods that may be different and even uncomfortable at first.
- To look beyond the sales/referral model.
- That an open mind, thinking more broadly, is key to this process.
- That there are effective, consistent reliable growth strategies that do work – strategies that don’t only rely on the markets, new business with existing clients and a few quality first appointment.
- To give a new idea a reasonable segment of time to provide measurable results. Then, if the numbers aren’t there… Look for another idea.
The Bellis Method™ The 60 day plan to consistent warm qualified activity and 1st appointments.